Organizations We Support
National Agents Alliance is passionate about sharing with numerous charitable foundations. We believe not only in having fun and earning income, but also making a difference in our communities
The Albrights and the agents of The Alliance have supported causes that have subsequently become dear to us. Some of those that we continuously support are:
- Duke Children’s Hospital and Brenner Children’s Hospital.
- The Clebe McClary Evangelistic Association, which operates a safe haven house in Pawley’s Island, SC for veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- JL, Patt & Friends, which connects Christian who are led to minister overseas with strategic leaders in these areas to reach out and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- K Love Broadcasting, which operates radio stations across America offering music, news and inspirational Christian ministry.
- Tim Goad & Family who perform inspirational music at our national events and helped spearhead the development of the culture and environment of The Alliance.
Directly across the street from NAA’s corporate office is LifeSpan Circle School which specializes in education for children with developmental needs. For nearly 10 years The Alliance has been involved with the school through various activities. A favorite among the NAA staff is the annual Halloween trick-or-treat where the staff dresses in costume and the teachers of LifeSpan bring the children through the office to collect candy.
Teaming up with the fraternal arm of Foresters Financial, NAA has completed many charitable projects both locally and abroad. The constructions of a new playground was monumental for The Burlington Boys and Girls Club, and a large group of agents gave of their time and energy while in Fiji to build desks and make improvements to a school on the island of Nadi.
In 2013 Andy Albright introduced the Good Samaritan Bonus as an inspiration for agents to support their favorite charities. Through their sales, agents can earn money that they can in turn give to a worthy cause. Numerous donations have been reported to date to groups such as Alzhemer’s Association, Wounded Warrior Project, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Mitchell Cancer Institute among others.
Our President and CEO, Andy Albright and his wife Jane offer financial support to causes such as United Way, Children’s Miracle Network, and Project India, several local churches, Victory Junction Gang, Caswell County Relay for Life, and Alamance Community College Foundation.
Andy Albright’s name is on his favorite donation to date, the Albright Entrepreneurs Village (AEV). The AEV is a residential community for NC State students can learn and think like an entrepreneur, providing social and co-curricular activities that encourage them to develop their creative ideas and ventures. Andy Albright is a member of the advisory board for NC State’s Entrepreneurship Initiative, and the NC State University Engagement. He is also a major donor to NCSU Wolfpack Athletics.